AB Powers specializes in power solutions that provide robust electrical systems to last for many years to come. We help our customers save money, protect their investments, and extend the life of their resources by designing, building, and maintaining electrical systems customized to their needs.
We provide our customers with turn-key solutions in both power and engineering. Our full-service firm walks our customers through each step of the project:
- Start Up
- Ongoing Maintenance and Support
AB Powers has consistently shown that we can deliver a variety of electrical projects to our customers:
- New construction: We have designed power solutions for many large commercial and industrial electrical projects.
- Remodel: We can retrofit, remodel, and upgrade electrical systems, and we have extensive experience in the retrofit and modernization of outdated systems.
- Emergency electrical services and troubleshooting: We offer 24-hour emergency electrical services and troubleshooting to identify and repair problems quickly.
- Preventative and predictive maintenance:
- Thermography and thermal energy scanning – uses an infrared camera to find defects or air leaks
- Ground resistance testing – clamp meter testing, five-point fall-of-potential, and three-point fall-of-potential
- High resolution testing
- Circuit breaker testing
- Transfer switch testing and commissioning
- Protective relay testing
- Hipot testing
- Megger Testing
- Transformer testing – including oil sampling, turn ratio testing, and polarization index testing
- Lightning protection installation
- Variable frequency drive start up, testing, and programming
- Building automation
We install many types of special systems within commercial and industrial buildings. Our customers have come to expect high quality and attention to detail from all of our projects including:
- Fire alarm installation – Our services include fire alarms, sprinkler systems, fire suppression, and lighting.
- Building automation – We can perform point to point testing, start up services, and commissioning assistance. We have done installation for some of the largest building automation providers in the industry, including:
- Johnson Controls
- Automated Logic
- Telecommunications – We can design and install a full range of telecommunication solutions for many types of business applications.
- Fiber Optics – OSP and ISP fiber
- Copper cabling and fiber cabling